Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Bruce! Fish are friends, not food. :)

So while we were in transition of moving, Abe let me get a cat. The last time I had a cat was April 2009 when my sisters cat named Pre died. I remember that day because it was Senior Prom and that morning, I got the bad news that he passed on. Ever since then, I was either at college or wasn't home long enough to have a pet or the no pets rule in apartments. Last week my sister-in-law, Abe and I went to the local animal shelter to look at cats. We had made the decision today to just look at cats and talk about it. Yeah, that was idea was thrown out the window when we met Bruce. :) He's about 2 years old. He's a Siamese cat and he's been such a good indoor cat. I think the only problems we've had with him is that his claws are a bit too sharp and that he loves to kick cat litter out of his litter box and onto the carpet. He loves sleeping, being pet, playing with string and staring at the second hand of clocks. I don't know why he's so fascinated with the clock but he is...and it's fun to watch him!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So awesome! I'm on the fence about pets, and Nate really wants a dog. I grew up with cats and I just know how much pets can be, especially with kids and a job.... sooo we will see ;) Congrats!