Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My 2nd Grade Class

I've only been with my 2nd graders for about 3 weeks now. It's been so much fun though. They are so smart. It's very cool cause they all call me Miss Young. There are 26 kids in the class. The teachers name is Ms. Zahm. She's really neat. She's been teaching at over lake for 2 years now and she loves it. She's only 24 years old but she immediately started going into college and teaching. I'm getting to know more from the kids. There is one kid in the class that is different from the rest of the class and his name is Carson. He has a behavior issues but when I was with him yesterday, he was so calm and he would work hard and he'd understand what he was doing. I'm so glad that my class likes me. There aren't that many s in the class. There is about 8 or 9 s in that class and they all come running up to me and hug me saying "Ms. Young! Ms. Young!" They are so cute! The s tell me what they like to do and I'm way happy that I'm one of thier friends. I'm learning so much from just observing Ms. Zahm and the kids. I love it so far. It's amazing what little 7 year olds can think of.

I've been so busy this week. I've been at school or work the past 2 days. I'd go to school and then right after school I'd go to my 2nd graders or I'd go to work. The past 2 days at work it's been really busy. I've had someone working with me both nights and we still didn't get done til 8:15 which is an hour and 15 minutes past closing time. It's been crazy busy but I'm so glad to get a day off. Shaun has been good. I haven't had time to talk to him since sunday but he said that he'll be contacting the missionaries really soon. He got his passport so he's getting closer and closer of coming over here to meet me and my family. I'm so excited about everything that Shaun has done the past months and I love him for that. I just want him to know that I'm trying my hardest not to rush you into becoming a member. I want you to understand what you read and hear. Take your time. I love you. :)

1 comment:

Shaun Boulton said...

Hey sorry i have not been on Emily, i have been very busy at work and i had to do a few things which kept me pretty busy.

I love you too :)