Friday, June 18, 2010

Afghan and Jobless


Yeah Del Taco called me and said that they couldn't hire me for another month so I'm jobless once again. I really hope I get a job here soon. You get bored when you are sitting at home all day.

One of the things I did this summer was crocheting an afghan. I decided to match the colors of my quilt that I made last summer for college. It took me about a month and a half to finish it. I love it! It's so cute.

It's crazy because a lot of my friends are going on their missions whether they just got their mission calls or they just got into the MTC. I have a huge list of all my friends and where they are going. I am so proud of all of them for making the choice to serve a mission. I have actually been thinking about serving a mission myself. But It'll be after Snow. My roommate Alaina got her mission call and she's going to the Philippines! I don't remember where but she's going!

Well thats about it. My life isn't very spectacular at the moment. Maybe something will pop up soon. Sorry that the picture is sideways, I don't know how to turn it the right way.

No comments: