Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Birthday!




So this weekend was my birthday. I had a lot of fun. I had some of my college friends come over to the house for a birhtday bash! We got pizza and we watched the movie "Dear John". I actually didn't like it that much. I didn't like the ending for some weird reason. We also helped out my friend Janessa with her camp stuff. She's going to be a camp leader at a girls camp for the summer. She's super excited. My friend Lacey is also doing the camp leader thing but they are at different camps. We then watche dht emovie "Taken". Oh my! good movie! It's a good one. Some of my friends that came over hadn't seen the movie so we watched it. I had Sam, Janessa and Lacey over for the birthday bash. Janessa's birthday was on Tuesday the 25th and so we celebrated our birthdays. We had a cake that we decorated which is one of the pictures. They slept over and we had breakfast in the morning. We had pancakes and all the fixings with it. It was a lot of fun to have my friends with me again.

My birthday was good. I got an exercise ball from grandma. I'm in the exercise mood this summer so I'll be working out a lot this summer. I also got this wallet that mom made for me :) I really like it but Mom doesn't like it. We're going to make another one when I make my purse. I'm going to make a purse this summer. I actually have quite a few things that I want to do this summer. I am currently making an afgan. I'm crocheting one. Oh my gosh it's so fun! I love it. I'm making it the colors of my college quilt that I made last summer. It's going to be pink., green and blue. :) I'm pretty excited for it.
I kinda have a job. I had a job interview last thursday and the manager guy said that I got the job and that he would call me the next day. A few hours later, he calls me telling me that he couldn't hire me because of the old managaer and that they didn't fill out some paper work and so he said that he would call me in a week to see if I still wanted the job. He's going to call me sometime this week, I don't know when but I am going to take the job so I guess I do have a job but I guess it's not set in stone yet. The job is at Del Taco in Lake Point. :) it's close to home so I think it'll be a good job. One of the things that I'm going to have to live with is that I'll be working with a lot of mexicans at Del Taco cause it is a Taco place haha I'll let you guys know how it goes.
It's Mom's birthday today and she is 29! haha just kidding. She's 50. It's pretty crazy. Today we totally had a lazy day today. We watched Return to Me and The Family Man. Now we are going to go to Chili's for dinner :)

1 comment:

Gayle J. Randall said...

Happy birthday, late! So glad you had a wonderful time with your friends and family! Good luck on the new job! Have fun with all your "fun summer" craft projects! Can't wait to see them all! See you soon!