Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Love-Hate Relationship with Fall



I love and hate the fall. Here are the reasons why for both.

Love: I love the fall because the leaves change color and you can get some incredible pictures if your in the right spot at the right time. :) The temperatures are cooler but not that cold...yet. Plus Halloween is in the fall. FREE CANDY! and Thanksgiving which is one of my favorite holidays. :) I love fall because of the crunchy leaves that are on the ground. I always like crushing the really crunchy leaves. It puts a smile on my face.

Hate: Summer is over. More storms come in like Snow and rain. I love the rain. but when Snow comes into play, I'm not a fan. It means that it's getting colder which is no bueno. I don't like cold weather. Thank heavens for blankets and layers. haha

No comments: