Monday, May 30, 2011

Twenty Years

Today I'm turned 20 years old. WOW! I honestly remember when I was 9 turning 10 and I thought it was so awesome that I was hitting the double digits. Time has flown by! I'm now 20! There are no more teenagers in my family. Weird....

This past year has been very interesting. So many things have happened.

This year I've become very addicted to writing missionaries. I've never really written many friends or family who are serving missions but this year I've written so many of my amazing friends that I've grown up with or that I've met down at Snow.

I've finished up my associate degree at Snow. This year was quite difficult for me because of the classes I was taking but I finished. I graduated and I'm so happy to be home now.

This past year I've become closer to my parents. They are my closest, best friends ever. I love them so much and I'm so incredibly lucky to have parents like mine. My siblings have helped me as well. I love spending time with my family and I know that my family will always be there for me, no matter what.

I've grown spiritually this year. As most of you guys know, down at Snow I was the Relief Society President of a student ward. It was one of the hardest callings I've ever had in my life but at the same time it was one of those life changing moments in my life. I got to know the girls in my ward so well. There were tough times where I felt like I couldn't do anything at all but the Lord was really looking after me at Snow. I got to feel things that I've never felt before.

Thank you to everyone who were a part of my life this past year. I hope that you will be in many of my years to come. I love you all and I'm so excited for the many years I have to come! :)

1 comment:

Gayle J. Randall said...

What a great summary of a life-changing year! Sounds like you learned a lot! Here's hoping the next year is great, as well! I'll be sad not to have you at Snow . . .