Thursday, April 8, 2010

Dates, Bridal Showers and No Shoes.

So last weekend was awesome! I went on a date with this guy named Derek. He was so amazing on the date. I think we both had a fun time. We went to Applebee's for dinner and then we went bowling and did some laser tag. :) so much fun!

General Conference was amazing! All the talks were super good. As in the words of my dad "I've never listened to a bad conference so it must be good!" He's so right about that. I can't wait to read the talks in depth and to learn more from it each time I read them. I love it when the prophet speaks to us. He has such light in him that it rubs off on you. He is such an amazing man and I hope that one day I will get to meet him. I also found out that for Commencment here at Snow for graduation, Elder Holland is going to be here talking to us but the thing is Vanessa is going through the temple for the first time that morning of graduation and so I'll be there instead of at graduation.

This weekend is going to be so busy but so fun all at the same time! Vanessa has 3 bridal showers this weekend and I am going to all of them. I'm actually in charge of one of them. She has one Friday night, One Saturday early afternoon and one saturday evening. It's going to be so crazy but so fun for her. It'll be like 3 christmas's in 2 days. :) It'll be fun though. It's the first wedding of the family and so it'll be interesting how this all goes the next month or so.

School is going good. It's getting closer and closer to finals. More and more stress keeps piling on. haha I'm so ready for school to be over but at the same time I don't want it to end. I want it to end because I won't get to see some of my friends for a while. Either some are going on missions or graduating or just going home for the summer. It'll be weird not seeing them everyday. It'll be good to not have school though. I'm getting sick of studying all the time. Well I think I'm done for now. I'll update more.

No comments: