Monday, April 26, 2010

Finals, Finals, Finals...

As you all know from the title of this blog, it is finals this week. This is my schedule for the week: Tuesday: Math Final. Wednesday: Education Final. Thursday: History Final. Friday: Mass Media Final and going home. Also in between the finals I will be cleaning, studying and packing. I am so ready to be done with school but I don't want to leave my friends for the summer. So many things have happened this school year!

My roommates are the most awesome roommates! I am truly blessed to have such amazing roommates. Alaina, is going on a mission this year and I am so proud of her for making that choice to serve the lord for a year and a half. Sheri is off to BYU in the fall (Jarom! major possibilty! ;) ) and she is majoring in art. She is an awesome friend. She loves having fun and making other people smile. Zenobia! She's getting married in August. She has been a very big infulence on me this semester. She is so filled with the spirit and she loves cooking and having fun.It's so crazy how I'm the only one in my apartment thats coming back next year. ahh! I'm gonna miss my roommates so much next year.

My dorm friends have changed my life. Janessa, Lacey and Sam. Oh my gosh. I don't even know where to begin. Sam! She has this amazing talent at quoting "pieces of flair" from facebook or movie quotes. She is up for anything type of girl. This year she's done things from the Hindu Color Festival to Yoga and Jillian Michaels work outs. :) Lacey! She is such a beautiful girl. She has such an amazing talent at art and photography. She also loves going on adventures and being crazy! Janessa! She has become one of my closest friends. Her and I are almost sisters. Lacey, Sam and Janessa are all my best friends. I am going to miss them next year because I won't be able to see them that much next year. we'll make time though. All of the rest of the girls in the dorm as well like Victoria, the Megans, Kaitlyn, Krystal, Angela, Amanda, Ryan, Danielle and all the other girls. We have had some fun times wether it be in the hall or at the dorm parties :) I will surely miss you girls!

I am looking forward to some things that are going to happen this summer. I am looking for a job which is the most important thing for me at the moment. I am also really looking forward to Vanessa's wedding. I cannot believe that she'll be married in 2 weeks. It is going to be so weird but so awesome cause it's the first wedding in my family. It will be fun to see them on the outside of the temple and at the reception. I love her so much...Danny as well. I am so proud of them for making the choice to get married in the temple. :) I can't wait til I am able to go into the temple with a worthy priesthood holder and be sealed forever. I am also excited to be with my family for the summer. I've missed them. I've missed spending time together as a family. It's been a while since we've all been together. I also have a lot of friends either from college or high school that are going on missions soon. I will be attending a lot of mission farewells this summer. Time flies so fast! It's crazy that my friends are going on missions!

No comments: