Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My Date With Zach

My date with Zach was really fun! I had a really fun time. We saw the movie "Journey to the Center of the Earth" I thought it was going to be kind of geeky but it turned out to be a really good movie. I recommend it. So at Cinema 6 there are only 2 movies that I haven't seen and that is "Hellboy 2" (Vincent! (mom would only get that)) and "Hancock" Now I heard Hancock was either really good or really stupid. So I don't know which one to go with. I might just have to go see it for myself. I can't wait til The Dark Knight comes out, which is this friday but I probably won't see it for a while cause it'll be packed!

Well, My date was fun. Zach and I both had a good time which is good. Cause I those dates when one person is having a blast and the other is dreading it. ya know? Well, I'll keep on writing about my boring life.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Hey! This was the same template I used when I first started my blog!

I went to see Hellboy on a date on Friday. Sadly, you didn’t miss much.