Thursday, July 1, 2010

Summer!

My summer has been going pretty well. Time is flying by!

I started working at McDonald's this week. It's not as bad as I thought it was going to be. It's pretty fun though. I've met some really nice people while I've worked there this week. I love making new friends and it's fun meeting people everyday there.

I've also gone into reading this summer. I'm currently reading a few of Mary Higgins Clark books. The one I'm reading right now is called "There's No Place Like Home" it's pretty interesting. It's a murder mystery and it's getting intense!

I'm very excited about this weekend, with it being the 4th of July and all. It'll be fun having the whole family together and involving Danny with our 4th of July activities. We go to the parade, we have a BBQ, we launch waterballoons down the street, and then we watch the fireworks. :) I'm looking forward to a day of fun!

Mom and I are going to see Eclipse tomorrow night. I've heard that it's the best movie out of all of them so far. Well, Mom and I will see how it is when we watch it tomorrow :)

No comments: