Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Carbon Monoxide!? What?

So last night, I was just chillin with my roommates when all of a sudden I see on facebook (yeah get over the fact that I like facebook) that my friend said "More firefighters at the science building" I immediately went over to my window and opened the blinds to see 3 fire trucks, 2 ambulances, and half a dozen cops or undercover cops. The science building is literally across the street from my apartment. Talk about WOW! This all started at around 8:30ish. So we would look out the window every now and then to see if anything else has happened. We found out that they taped off the building with "Police Do Not Cross" tape along with cutting off the street. We later found out that there was carbon monoxide in the building which lead to 2 girls passing out and dozens of people getting checked out from EMT's. Kinda scary considering the fact that Carbon Monoxide is an odorless and tasteless gas that can really hurt someone if there's a lot of it. Thankfully everyone is okay and the science building is now clear. That was my night last night. Ephraim doesn't get much action so it gets pretty exciting when things like this happen. haha The End.

No comments: