Monday, February 21, 2011

President's Day Weekend

Here are some things that have been going on lately:
*School has been pretty good. Classes have been keeping me busy. One class I have a test a week. In another class I have to read 125 children's books. Yeah it's a lot but at the same time it's really not that bad. Other than that classes are pretty relaxed. It's weird that I will be graduating from Snow in 2 months! Crazy but exciting!
*My calling is going good. It's going to be strange that in 2 months I won't be Relief Society President anymore. I love my calling though. I have been truly blessed by accepting this calling and by serving the calling with all that I have. I love my girls so much.
*Life is going great! I am happy with life. I really am excited for what will happen in the future. I have no idea what is going to happen in the future but I am ready for it. My plans right now is to graduate from Snow then just work. I want to save up my money for some things that are not set in stone yet.
*Dating is going good. I've been on quite a few dates lately. Valentine's Dance, Date with Daniel and I got some more to come. In 2 weeks I'll be going on a date with this awesome guy named Mitch. I'm pretty excited about dating. I don't really have to worry about if the guy likes me or not. I'm more to the point where I'll just have fun and be myself. I guess many girls think otherwise but as for me it's all for just living in the moment and living it very stress free I guess. good? good.

Well that's whats going on right now in my life. Just trying to keep you updated and I know there are some people that check my blog on a daily basis so they will be happy to know that I've updated. :)

1 comment:

Gayle J. Randall said...

So glad you had a nice weekend. It sounds like your life is just humming along nicely. You have a great optimistic and hopeful attitude. I'm proud of you!