Monday, February 14, 2011

Single Awareness Day

So I'm single once again this year. I'm not like depressed or anything about it. I'm fine with it all.
I woke up this morning and went to class then I went to the student center to check my mail. Guess what was inside? A letter! Who from? Elder Daniel Fereday. What did the letter say? Well it actually turned out to be a valentine! cute right? Daniel is one of my best friends. He is currently serving his mission in Ohio. He's been out for 7 months now.
Another thing that happened today was that my building got Wi-Fi! OHH YEAHH! (just think of Vector from Despicable Me saying that) Don't worry, I'm making this blog in my kitchen, with no internet cord as you read this! woot! So it turned out to be a pretty good day. Wasn't worried about whether or not I was getting a valentine or roses. I'm cool with buying some chocolate for myself :) plus watching a chick flick tonight? Yup. I totally deserve this because I'm totally single

No comments: