Thursday, April 7, 2011

Books, Books, Books!

For my Children's Literature class I have to read 125 books. These books go on different genres like picture books, informational books, poetry, chapter books...etc. So far I've read about 68 books. I have 13 books in my room that I am going to read so when I finish those it'll be 81 books so all I need to do is read a bunch of children's books at the library. This is all due in about a week and a half. Yikes. I can do it! 23 more days til I'm done here at Snow College! WOW!

2 comments:

The Nielsens said...

I know I've mentioned this before but I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED my Children's Lit class! Picture book ideas: Skippyjon Jones, Skippyjon Jones, Skippyjon Jones and any of Mo Williams book. Oh, and David Shannon and Kate diCamillo (Mercy Watson series are quick reads)

Zachary said...

Wow, this one came with a fancy custom picture :D Hope you can pull it off