Monday, April 11, 2011

Cinderella

Lately I've been feeling a lot like Cinderella. I have 3 weeks of school left before I'm done here at Snow. I've been busy with work, work, work.

I've also been feeling more of the emotional side of Cinderella as well. In the book Cinderella, she's pretty much alone and does all the housework while everyone else is on top of the world. But I do have the attitude that Cinderella has.

I know that I'm not fully alone here at Snow. I have my Heavenly Father to turn to. I also have Brittney, Janessa, and my Mother to turn to when I'm feeling low about my life.

I'm not going to lie. This semester has been the hardest semester I've had in all my college life. I feel like I can't talk to anyone anymore and if I do, people would just take it the wrong way.

Phillipians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

No comments: