Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Packing, Packing Packing.

So this week has been hectic and it's only Wednesday. I've been packing a lot lately and I hope that I don't have to pack as much on Friday. It's so weird to think that I'm going to have a new life in a few days. I'm excited. I've been talking to my roommate and a few people that are going to Snow and I'm so excited to meet them about become friends with them soon. It'll be weird leaving home though. I'll have a lot more responsibility and I take care of myself.

This past week/weekend has been interesting. Thursday I got a bunch of stuff from Costco when I got this text message from from Shaun saying "I think it's best if we are not friends and just move on" I felt everything become blurry around me. I waited to cry for when I got home. I could feel the pain emotionally and physically. I just couldn't do anything. It still hurts today cause he's no longer my friend on Facebook. I honestly thought it would be alright if him and I stayed friends but I guess I'll have to see in the next months or years if he'll be my friend again.

1 comment:

Gayle J. Randall said...

"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not unto thy own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him and he shall direct thy paths." Proverbs 3:5 Many exciting things are happening to you now. Trust God and you will be led to know what to do. I think you already are . . . Love, Aunt Gayle