Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Week 2 of School

School is going amazing. I love college. I've been meeting so many new people and making friends. My classes are pretty good. Some of them are a little more difficult than others but thats the way school can be sometimes. My roommates are awesome. :D I love them. Sheridan is going into Art. She is amazing at drawing and painting. Alaina is going into Nursing so she has to take a lot of classes and so we usually don't see her til the late afternoon. Melanie got a Music scholarship but she doesn't know what she wants to major in yet. We all get along. We all help out each other and talk about our days together. It's like our own little family with no boys :D We decided as an apartment to have Sunday dinner together and each of us would take turns making something so this past Sunday was my turn and so I made spaghetti with cut up sausage in it. It was so good and my roommates loved it. It was so easy to make. They want me to make it again sometime.

I had a miracle happen this weekend. I was thinking of what I should make for the Sunday dinner the day before and I was talking to some friends about what might be good. I was on Facebook and was talking to people when all of a sudden I got a friend request. I honestly thought it was one of the friends I'd made here at Snow. It was actually Shaun. I was in total shock and I was speechless. I was debating about his request for a few minutes when I accepted it. Not even 5 minutes later, he started talking to me. We talked for a while. I told him that the past 3 weeks were really hard on me and I honestly thought I wouldn't be hearing from you anymore. He just said that he had a lot of time to think about what to do and that he missed talking to me and wanted to be friends :D how awesome!? my prayers were answered. My life is good. I'm happy with what I have.

I've been getting to know my roommate Melanie really well this week. I can tell that her and I are going to have an awesome year together. She is becoming one of my good friends. We have so much fun when we're together. Ok, I'll tell you about this video. So in the dorms, our beds can be pushed in and pulled out so we have space to get around and so Melanie had her bed out and I didn't so I was on my bed doing homework when she asked "Hey do you think I could fit in the little space between my bed and the wall?" and I said "I think you can" so she started crawling in there and I just had to take a video of it :D Enjoy.

No comments: