Sunday, August 22, 2010

Back to E-town!

I'm finally back to Snow College for my sophomore year of college. I am so excited for this year but it's going to be so busy for me! I moved in yesterday along with meeting my roommates and getting to know them a little bit better. I also want to get to know the girls in the dorm better as well. I am going to be involved in their lives pretty soon with church stuff so I want to get to know them as soon as I can.

My roommates this year are Victoria, Kaitlyn, Bianca, and Lalaina. Bianca and Lalaina are freshman this year and so Victoria, Kaitlyn and I will be helping them out a lot this year. I am blessed once again to have all my roommates be members of the church. It'll sure help me a lot this year. I am taking 16 credits this year. The classes I'm taking are Geography, Math 1050, Diverse Populations, Radio, Aerobics and Sewing (Mom, Aunt Kaye's and Grandma's favorite of mine). I can tell that I am going to have some fun times this year whether it be with my fun classes or with my roommates or friends.

Today was Alaina's farewell. OH MY GOSH! She is going to be such an awesome missionary! I am so proud of her for making the choice to serve a mission. She will be blessed and she will bless the people of the Philippines through the sharing the gospel with them. I'm going to miss her but she will be in the Lord's hands while she's away from her family and friends.

1 comment:

Danny, Vanessa, + Jane said...

I'm glad you made it safe! It seems you're going to have a fun year. Yes, of course, all the ladies in the fam love that you're taking sewing. :) Have a good semester, we'll see you soon! Love you!