Friday, August 27, 2010

My Roommates.

It's almost been a week since I moved down here and I've had many opportunities to get to know my roommates a little bit more. I know Victoria and Kaitlyn but I don't really know Bianca and Lala very much. So, this week consisted of lots of questions towards them.

Bianca: She is awesome! She is really chill but really fun to be around. We went to girls camp together and school together but I never really talked to her at all. She lives in Stansbury which is only 5 minutes away from Lake Point. She has really good taste in music. She likes everything! She has introduced me to a few bands that I've never heard that I love now!

Lala: She is the same age as me but just took a year off before starting college. She's a very sweet girl and she can be very innocent and some times. I can tell that she is really close to her family. She's very talkative so if you start talking to her, she'll go on for a while. She likes making lists of things she needs to get done either this week, this month, this semester or this year. She's got it all figured out. She is not afraid to state her opinion on things....which can be a good thing or a bad thing.

My roommates have been awesome this first week. I think we're going to have a fun year as roommates. Some of my roommates are doing this show about Lala because she is so funny when she states her opinions on things. I love it! We are going to be on YouTube and also on my roommates blog which I will have as one of my friends blogs on here. She is very knowledgeable but inexperienced...if that makes sense. But Lala is HILARIOUS! I'm pretty sure that more will come on my blog about my roommates more than school. Pictures to come!

No comments: