Monday, November 1, 2010

Letters

Here are some letters I'm feeling I should write today.
Dear November,
This time last year, it was snowing. So far, your doing a good job at delaying the snow. Please keep it up for as long as possible. Thanks!

Dear Snow Hall,
Why do barely tell us today that we have cleaning checks tomorrow night? That's not nice. I think you and I are fighting right now. Thanks for making me clean hard tonight and tomorrow when I really should be studying my guts out.
Dear Josh,
Hey you. :) Thank you for letting me vent to you about things that are happening in my life right now. You always seem to calm me down when I feel like I'm going to explode. I'm so glad that you and I are dating (kinda). I hope this lasts til I'm done with Snow. :) I can't wait til Friday so I can be with you while listening to He Is We LIVE!!

Dear Geography/Professor,
I am trying my very hardest to know the things that you are teaching me in class. I personally think your tests are too hard. Obviously most of the class is suffering because of the test scores. I really don't want to fail your class. I would rather not take the class again. I would rather try my very hardest and pass than not try and fail. (They don't get a picture because they are CURSING ME!!!)
Dear Roommates,
I am very excited for this week to be over with already. I know that you all wish the same. I also know that things happened this weekend that shouldn't have resulted this way. I know what you girls are doing and I'm not going to do the same thing you guys are. I am the Relief Society President and I have to set a good example. I'm not going to ignore her. I hope you girls understand.
Dear Bianca,
I have no idea if you'll even read this but I just wanted to tell you thank you for buying the casio! I am so excited to practice songs with you guys. I really hope I can get the music down with all the stuff going on. Now go get some sleep when you read this. You look so tired. :) It will make me happier when you get a little rest. k? Thanks for the shirt as well. I'm so excited to wear it on Friday! woot!

Dear Readers,
I am sorry this is forever long. I just needed to get this all out. If you have any advice or anything, please comment. Love you all!

No comments: