Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Pranks

Yup. I suck at pranking my roommates.
I tried to prank my roommates into thinking I was engaged.
It did a 180 to where my roommates got a bunch of the girls from my building to throw me a fake bridal shower seeing how they knew that I was faking it all.
Kaitlyn told me she was engaged. Totally fell for it. Kudos to her.
As a result of pranking my roommates, Victoria and Bianca have "blocked" me from facebook. Lala is no longer my friend on facebook. Kaitlyn just laughed and didn't do anything on facebook knowing that she was going to prank me today.
Yup. I'm not going to prank my roommates anymore, maybe I'll join in on a prank but I won't prank my roommates by myself....EVER AGAIN!
The End.

2 comments:

The Nielsens said...

Ouch! I hate it Life's lessons bite back!

Still love ya!

Kristalyn said...

Oh dear, I am sorry!